Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Singapore

Universal Studio Singapore (USS), Singapore.

This was my second time going to Singapore. I went through a lot of ordeals just for going to USS. And overall, I don't feel that the trip was worth it. Firstly, it took me one whole day to renew my passport, heck I didn't get my passport on that day because of technical issues. So I had to pick it up on Wednesday (which was the day to go to Singapore). Why did it took me one whole day? My IC was the reason for it. I had to renew it too. Darn it, just because of that I had to wait with my mother (I brought my mother along to accompany me) for 2 hours. Grrr... And so I picked it up on Wednesday, thankfully, it didn't take much of the time. I went out from JPN by 8.30am.

Secondly, my friends and I had to wait for two other friends for a very, very long time. We were suppose to meet at Larkin at 9.30am. And so we had to wait; 90 minutes later they eventually arrived. And we all took off to Singapore at 11am and we reached the destination at 1.30pm. Why did it took so long? Because, we had some issues with the transportation. Darn it. And we over budget our spending. Darn it, again. Basically we had an approximate 330 minutes to try all the stuffs in USS. And so we tried our best to enjoy ourselves.

These are some shots.




















2 comments:

  1. fuyooo~ hehe..cantek gambar ^.^ Madagascar dah open tak?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hee...thanks fiza.. ^^
    Madagascar? Hari tuh sbnrnye x smpt nk pi tengok madagascar tuh.. bukak rase nye.. ade nmpk gk org pi men2 kt situ..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...