Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Grads 11'

Grand Paragon Hotel, Johor Bahru.

An event named Grads 11' took place at this hotel in Johor Bahru. The purpose of organizing such event was to celebrate the pre-graduation of the current 3rd year or the final year QS students. It is an annual event and its main organizer is the QS Department and the Committee of QS-Bina Association. It is one of the big events managed by QS-Bina Association.

I was invited as one of the alumni to attend the event. I had to take pictures so I definitely brought along my camera with me. The event comprised of many activities such as games, entertainment (e.g. dances, karaoke) and etcetera, and the main event is the buffet / served dishes. The event went pretty well; there are some slight problems occurred though , but it doesn't matter actually. So, thumbs up to the committee who handled the event. ^^,

These are my shots.
















2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...