Monday, May 23, 2011

My Classmates

Alhamdulillah, I've obtained my bachelor's degree in Quantity Surveying and now I've further my studies in master's degree. I am currently undergoing master's degree in Asset and Facilities Management; the program duration is 1 year and a half. Now I've completed my second semester; waiting for my results to come out. InsyaALLAH, for the final semester I will begin my master's project; creating my own thesis.

So, basically, these are the pictures of my friends during the first semester of my master. (Not all of them are in my photos) Not many students though, an approximate of 12 students (including me), if I'm not mistaken. During that time, I took these pictures with my Nikon D5000 and edited a little with CS4.





That's basically it for my first semester, not much activities though. And for my past second semester, my classmates were about 13 students (which includes me). At this time, I used my Nikon D7000. And, again, not all of them are in my photos.





For the past second semester, there are bunch of class activities that we've done. I will post them later on. ^^,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...