Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Flowers

I took some pictures of flowers at various places with my fixed 50mm portrait lens. It would be more creative to use a macro lens though. And I really want a macro lens, but right now I don't have the money to buy one. I've read that using extension tube can be an alternative to macro lens and heck its cheaper, about RM500, i think. Hm....I'll try to consider it.

So, the flowers are a resemblance of Allah's most beautiful creation. Its very fascinating to look at them closely and seeing all the tiny details of it. SubhannAllah. MasyaAllah. So beautiful. Basically, these flowers bring other meanings to me, which I define it as the beauty of love. ^^,

So, here are some photos of flowers.










  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...