Monday, May 23, 2011

Banafee Village

Banafee Village is located at the heart of Johor Bahru. I have never been there before. Its basically a dinning place, more like an exclusive place though. Wow.. But what the heck, my friends (classmates) and I came there just to enjoy the tastes of foods. Since Kak Syida is buying me foods, I feel very glad coz I don't have to spend a single cent. ^^,

I feel a bit uncomfortable being the only guy with all the girls. - FYI, I'm the only Malay guy in the class. Of course I do feel uncomfortable. - At that time, I really wished that Chai and Yeoh could join, unfortunately those two had to attend their friend's dinner at the exact time. Darn it. So, these are the photos I've captured. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...