Monday, May 23, 2011

FM Seminar

My class went to a Facilities Management Seminar, handled by a professor from a university in Germany, named Prof. Michael May. The seminar took place at UTM-KL and the participants are comprises of senior JKR staffs and master students from UTM-Skudai (which was basically my class - only).

Actually, our lecturer Dr. Mai 'demanded' us to go to the seminar that Saturday and so I had to organize a bus to bring my class there. It was a last minute organized activity for my class, but Alhamdulillah, it went well. The booking for UTM's buses should be made a week earlier, but I manage to get it on Friday, which was before Saturday (the D-Day). Fuuhh.. Alhamdulillah. Heck, I was informed late regarding of it.

Prof. Michael May was on-the-way to Hong Kong from his hometown, so he stop by to Malaysia and was invited to give a simple talk about Facilities Management and his research done within the field. So, these are the pictures I've taken on the D-Day.






Prof. Michael May shared and highlighted various topics. He briefly explained about Computer Aided Facilities Management (CAFM), Computer Aided Maintenance System (CAMS), The Germany Facilities Management Association (GEFMA) and Play-FM, which is basically a new generation of game console integrated with FM platform, within 2 hours time. Thanks to him, we've learned and understood many things. ^^, 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...