Friday, November 4, 2011

Something Rather Than Nothing

Johor Bahru, Johor.

Well, it has been a while since my last post. I've got nothing to post for the previous month because I didn't have any particular occasions or events to shoot for. So, I thought that I'll just shoot anything or something, for the sake of updating my blog. At least, there is something new right? haha.. So, as this is Nov's first post, I'll just share four photos that I've taken. Have a look. ^^,

One other thing; I've developed a new watermark (Q-Visionary). I feel like it's better to make a new one; the previous looks pretty dull. This new one looks good enough for any photos to put on. It looks much more professional I presume. haha! 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...