Friday, November 11, 2011

Triple Double 1

Johor Bahru, Johor. 

[Situation] 
Two men sitting on a bus stops's bench, waiting for the arrival of their bus before going to work. John waits for bus number 5, while Joe waits for number 6. John had an iPad and Joe had a newspaper. Basically, they used them to fill their time waiting. They were really focused on their activity. Then -
(Conversation)
John : "Today is special." 
Joe : "Pardon me?" 
John : "Its a special day today." 
Joe : (Puzzled) "oh, okay, then good for you." 
John : "Don't you know what date it is?" 
Joe : "What about the date?"
John : "Its triple double 1."
Joe : (Feeling a bit irritated) "Huh?"
John : "You really don't know?"
Joe : (Trying to focus on reading) "No. I'm sorry I don't." 
John : (Giggled) "C'mon, everyone knows."
Joe : (Annoyed) "Then tell me."
John : "Its 11th of November 2011 silly!"
Joe : "No it isn't."
John : "What news paper are you reading?"
Joe : "The News Weekly."
John : "You are stingy."
Joe : (Angry) "Say what?! One more word and I'll...."
John : (Immediate interruption with calm) "Your paper is dated yesterday. Look."
Joe : (He looked at the date) "Oh, crap."
John : (Laughing sarcastically) "Ha ha"
Joe : (Slaps John hard with the iPad) "That's 1 slap, I'll double & triple the slap if you annoy me again."


Just a dumb story that I made up, and it ain't that funny at all. I made it up just to fill the space in this post. haha.. So today is 11th of November 2011. A date like this only comes every 100 years. Since the date is special, the occasion today was also special. A friend of mine just got married, and tomorrow they will have their ceremony. I came to her house just to snap some photos so that I could fill up my blog and posted/published it on this date (11/11/11). To me, that date would be something interesting for my blog as it only comes every 100 years. So here are the shots taken. ^^,







Click Here To View More =]

P/s: I had faced some troubles with my 50mm lens and speedlight for this particular occasion, so there are certain pictures which are a bit blurry (it doesn't have a VR function) and have uneven level of exposures (using a third-party product, Nissin). I was really unsatisfied with my performance though, but despite that, I have tried to touch it up as neat as possible. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...