Sunday, November 6, 2011

Aidiladha 2011 - Ibadah Haji 2010

Johor - Jeddah - Madinah - Mekkah - Jeddah - Johor, Earth.

Happy Eidul Adha to all my fellow Muslims all around the world. In conjunction with today's celebration, I've decided to post something special in my life. That special thing is about me and my parents performing our one in a life time holy duty, which is doing The Hajj. Alhamdulillah, after all those years of waiting and preparation, a big thank YOU to ALLAH for blessing me and my family and giving us the opportunity to perform The Hajj. Now, it has been a year since we came back from there and this is one special anniversary for me and my parents. During our stay in Saudi Arabia (approximately 44 days), my family and I have experienced the sweet and the bitter of living and performing ibadah with millions of people. From all those experiences, it thought us great lessons which changes the way we are and the way we live. InsyaALLAH, my family and I would like to be there once again to perform Umrah when the time comes. As for me, I felt really lucky to be one of the youngest adult to perform The Hajj and insyaALLAH, in the future time, I'll perform The Hajj once again. 

Here are some shots taken by me and my father during our stay there. ^^,

Happy Eidul Adha Everyone!








Click The Links Below To View More =]

1 comment:

  1. I missed Masjidil Haram.. I missed Masjidin Nabawi.. Oh Allah.. Please give me another chance to be there.. Please.. The All Mighty..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...