Sunday, November 27, 2011

Visitors

Johor Bahru, Johor. 

On this post, I've decided to include some pictures of people who have visited my house. Each time, a guest/s comes over, they brighten up my house with happiness. So, I'll share a short story behind these three photos. ^^,

(Picture 1)


(Picture 1) The picture above here shows you some of my classmates (masters). Two of them are my juniors, two others are in the same batch as me, and the other two are from a different course. I planned that they should come over during the month of EidulFitri, but somehow there were things going on and the plan had to be postponed. So, early last month, I invited them to come over and they did. My mom cooked some homemade spaghetti, which was really tasty. Much tastier and delicious than Pizza Hut's. Seriously, I guarantee you. heee~ As aforementioned, most of my classmates are all girls and I'm the only Malay guy in class, so it's no surprise. Starting from the left is: Nadia, Mija (or is it Miza? can't remember which), Aqlima, Arafah (a.k.a Ateng), 'Azzah, and Fitriyah.

(Picture 2)

(Picture 2) Embah Nuh (or is it Noh? err..) and his family came over to my house after attending a wedding reception at Kebun Teh. The wedding reception, was one of our relatives who got married, but I didn't know who because my family did not attend it. Embah Nuh and family live in Perak, so basically it's a very long journey to travel to Johor Bahru. Just before they wanted to drive back home, they paid my family a visit. They came over and brought some foods. My mom had also brought back some foods from assisting a wedding reception around here, so there were a bunch of foods at home. Embah Nuh and family didn't eat much though, but it was really fun to have them come. Then, just before Maghrib, they headed off to Perak.

(Picutre 3)

(Picture 3) Short after Embah Nuh and family drove back to Perak, I invited my cousin (who studies in UTM) and some of her friends to come over to my house. My cousin's name is Effy (actually, Afi). That afternoon, she called me whether my parents were home because she and her friend wanted to come over. Unfortunately, my parents weren't home and I was hanging out with friends. So, to make it up to her, I invited for dinner later that night. As there were lots of foods, I thought that by inviting them, most of it will be gone and there wouldn't be much waste. And so she came, bringing along her friends: Wawa and Bella. We all ate together watching Tangled; we ate most of the foods but there were still some left. We stopped eating and continued watching, then it was already late so they had to go back.

Well, not many pictures have been taken. Click the link below, to see larger pictures. ^^,

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...