Wednesday, September 28, 2011

UTM's Convocation Ceremony

Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (Skudai), Johor.

Its the 47th Convocation Ceremony for UTM. Its quite a large ceremony too. If I'm not mistaken, UTM has two convocation ceremonies; a large one and a small one. But I've heard from other people that UTM has three convocation ceremonies. Does it? Am I mistaken? hm... Well, I don't know about that, so we'll just leave it out. haha.. Every convocation will have some sort of festival. The festival usually take place at UTM's Padang Kawad. There's nothing much in the festival, just some plain entertainment and commercial selling (e.g. clothes, shoes, accessories, foods and drinks, automobiles, etc - you name it.).

For this particular occasion, I came to celebrate my senior's (Kak Huda) graduation in her masters degree. We used to be in the same class, but she was 1 semester a head of me and my other friends of the same batch - so she's my senior, technically. Fit and Aza was also there to celebrate too.

That morning, I had a game of badminton with Habib, Ayu, Pa'an and Yusop. We always play during the weekends; from 9am till 12.45pm. But on this particular reason, I stopped playing at 11. Then I rushed home to get myself ready, then picked up Aza and Fit at their hostel, then headed straight to where the ceremony was taken placed. Kak Huda wanted someone to take photos of her graduation moments, so I took the honor of being her personal photographer since she didn't find anyone to be so. ^^,

So, here are some shots taken. ^^,
(p/s: also included are some shots from Fit and Aza - credit to them both) 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...