Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Aidilfitri 2011 - Habib & Ayu

Skudai, Johor.

Habib and Ayu came to 'beraya' at our house that evening. It was quite a surprise though as we were not ready for any guests to visit our house. Since they were coming, my mother and I prepared some simple meals to serve them. My dad didn't come home yet at the time, but eventually he will by 6.30pm. I've made them some mushroom soup for them to eat and my mom served them some of the 'Kuih Raya' that we had.

This particular mushroom soup is considered as my ultimate specialty for any guests that come to my family's home. Typically, all of my guest love my mushroom soup and I feel pretty proud of it. haha.. Most of the guests did asked me for its recipe. But the recipe is kept secret with me and no one will know how it is made. haha.. Just kidding, its just a simple sup, and I have no hidden secret regarding it. I'm sure anyone and everyone can make one. =)

Habib and Ayu are basically my new badminton friends which I've made during a friendly match of badminton at Kompleks Sukan UTM. My dad and I always play a friend match with them during the weekends. Honestly, they're very fun to play with. They're energetic and have great passion for badminton. Not to forget, they are very friendly people. ^^,

So, here are the shots I've taken. ^^,






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...