Thursday, September 8, 2011

Aidilfitri 2011 - Family Portrait

Johor Bahru, Johor.

On the first day of Raya, my family and I celebrated (I think, for the second time) Eid at our beloved hometown, which is Johor Bahru. We performed our Eid prayers at UTM's mosque early in the morning. After we've completed them, we headed back to our home. Like everyone else, they all went back to their kampung (well, most off them, yeah), but not for my family as our kampung is Johor Bahru, officially. And that was not a problem for us as we were still happy with what we already have. ^^,

While we were celebrating Eid at our very own home, I wanted to capture a good family portrait with my camera. The day before the Eid, my family had cooked some meals for the Eid's feast. Not much though, but enough for the three of us to eat. ^^,

So, here are the pictures captured. ^^, 

" Selamat Hari Raya Maaf Zahir Batin "






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...