Sunday, September 25, 2011

Akrab 2011

Kem Kaizen, Gunung Pulai, Johor.

As the new session begins, I enter a new semester and prepare myself for new challenges. Technically, for each new session comes with newly registered undergraduate and postgraduate students. For this particular occasion, its common for new students to go for an orientation, which took almost a week. Basically, there are two phases of orientation; the first phase of orientation is organized by MPM (Majlis Perwakilan Mahasiswa) and JKM (Jawatankuasa Kolej Mahasiswa). The second phase of orientation is handled by the students' committee in each department, within their respective faculties and this usually takes about a couple of days.

I was a former student of FAB - in Department of Quantity Surveying, and also a former committee member of the Persatuan QS-Bina. The Persatuan QS-Bina annually organized an orientation program for the new juniors of the department. Basically, I've attended this program several times before, but I don't have any direct involvement with it. I come just to have fun watching their activities and shooting photos with my camera. 

So this time, QS-Bina organized their program at Kem Kaizen, Gunung Pulai. Kem Kaizen is situated near my home. Since its near, I can travel back and forth from my home, hence, no need for me to sleep there. But that will cost me my fuel and energy - driving, but I didn't care. All I was thinking was to fill my time with something beneficial. So for that particular reason, I do what I love most which is capturing moments with my camera. ^^,

So here are some shots I've taken. ^^,







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...