Saturday, December 31, 2011

Unplanned

Taman Universiti, Skudai, Johor.

Basically, it was a planned occasion at first, but then we ran into a problem. So basically, it didn't work out. Since we've all gathered, our plan B was to hangout. The gathering was unplanned, but the activity was planned. You know what I mean right? haha, okay. So, you're probably asking what was the original plan, yes? Well, our first intention was to visit Ishaq and celebrate his belated birthday after jumaat prayer. So, we all gathered at this Indonesian restaurant in Taman U before going to Ishaq's house. To confirm Ishaq was at home, I called his younger brother and he told me that they were about to bring him to a hospital for physiotherapy. Yeah, it was a bad timing. 

I brought my camera along with me; the main reason was to shoot some pictures of Ishaq. Since it didn't turned out as planned, so I took some pictures of my friends, hanging out, eating ABC and Cendol. So, here are the pictures I took. ^^,

P/s: Happy 23rd Birthday To Ishaq (29/12) and Fahim (31/12). May Allah bless the two of you always. InsyaALLAH.




1 comment:

  1. You had cendol without us! lol j'k. xD

    Glad you had fun, and may your friend get better, InsyaAllah.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...