Sunday, December 11, 2011

Mini Reunion

Bandar Baru Uda (BBU), Johor Bahru, Johor.

Just another of those spontaneous unplanned mini reunions. Well, basically, the original plan was to eat with Nawal and Najlaa. Then Nawal asked me if she could invite Nurul and Hafizah too. So, I didn't mind. Then the sudden spontaneous idea came out, this might as well be a reunion then; a mini reunion for former students of KMJ06/07. So, after playing badminton with friends that morning, I picked up Nawal and Hafizah at their house some time in the afternoon, and lastly I picked up Nurul in Kolej Perdana. So, all 4 of us headed to BBU. Once arrived, Nawal and I performed Zohor prayer first at a mosque, then afterwards, we picked up Najlaa at her house, then lastly, all 5 of us headed to this Nasi Kukus Restaurant to eat. And another thing, we also went to Tutti Fruitti, which is sort of like an exquisite yogurt ice-cream stall, for dessert.

Since it is a mini reunion, I brought along my camera and snap some shots. So here are some of it. ^^,




 

1 comment:

  1. salam.. hahha dapat curi gambar qayyum dgn print screen :P

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...