Thursday, December 15, 2011

Pak Itam & Family

Johor Bahru, Johor.

Alhamdulillah. It is said that people who comes and visit our home will bring good fortune to us. They also cherish and light up the surrounding around us with shines of happiness. The joy we experienced today will create good and remember-able memories for tomorrow and the future. Pak Itam and family came to Johor and visit my home. It was fun, really fun to have them around. My family seldom gets visits from relatives that come from far. Most of them live in the north and far far south (e.g. Sarawak). I can't remember when was the last time they came but my parents said that they've visited us here in Johor before. Maybe it was years back, back when I was a tike maybe. Anyhow, this was a great family time. That night my family served them homemade spaghetti which was totally and utterly delicious. And the next day, we brought them to Pizza Hut to have lunch together. 

So, here are the shots taken. ^^,




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...