Monday, December 26, 2011

Bored

In My Own Room, Johor.

These are just some pictures that I took at the moment when I feel bored. Focusing fully on my thesis can be a headache and all. And its boring when you have to face the screen & put your fingers on the keyboard every time and every day. Playing internet games can however resolve the boring-ness, but it won't last long, I still end up being bored. *I really hope that I could finish my thesis quickly.* After taking these pictures, I still and again, end up being bored. But, what the heck? By doing things like this can be beneficial for me - its my hobby anyway. Actually, there are other things that can be beneficial, like reading etc. I'm not fond of reading though, but I do read DCM Magazine - sometimes. Oh well. Here are the pictures. ^^,






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...