Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Berbuka Di Bulan Mulia

MSI, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia, Skudai.

Usually, people go to the 'bazar' and by foods there before they get ready to break their fast. Or some people go to the mosque as it's committee provide foods for people to break their fast. But for my family, we did not follow the same way as anyone else. My mom cooks non-heavy foods as it is vital for us not get too full which could jeopardize the khusyu'-ness when performing our prayers.

Even if the 'bazar' provides various foods, including heavy and non-heavy foods, somehow we aren't able to control our stomach demands for them. And we end up purchasing lots of food. And on the other hand, the mosque basically provides heavy foods only, mostly nasi berlauk la. I'm kinda into a 'diet program', so I'd have to 'defend' myself from eating those stuffs. haha..

Since my mom cooks, I helped her in the kitchen. Then when all are finished, it is packed into a basket. So when the breaking time comes near, my family and I headed to the mosque and once we've reached there, we immediately prepare the mats for us to sit on and delegate the foods. All the three of us sat there and waited patiently for the 'azan'.

Basically, for this ramadhan, this is our new 'trend' of breaking our fast together as a family. I did bring along my camera with me, but didn't capture much though. So, here are some pictures that I took. ^^,




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...