Thursday, June 2, 2011

Zikri's & Faid's Wedding

Sangkar Kristal, Pelangi Golf Driving Range, Taman Pelangi, Johor Bahru, Johor.

I went there with four other friends, using my car. I picked up Taufik first, then Madlong, Afif and lastly Arif. The event basically starts at 11am and the brides were planned to arrive at 2pm, so I planned to arrive there at 1pm before the brides come. So since I had to pick up my friends at four different houses, I had to push off early. Once I've reached Arif's house, it was 12pm sharp. 

Since tonight we're gonna have a reunion at JB Catering, I thought we should take a look at the place, before reaching our destination at 1pm. Well, our first impression of JB Catering was not that 'positive' though. Then, we took a closer look at the place, which we went inside. It looks kinda 'okay' but basically we don't how it will be tonight.

After 30 minutes visiting JB Catering, we took off to Pelangi Golf Driving Range and we arrived there at 1pm sharp (I think). And so we went inside. My first impression was that the place looks majestic and luxurious. There were lots of people; crowded. The place was kinda small though, but it doesn't matter. Once me and my friends found a table, we took turns taking our meals. We all sat and ate our foods. Oh goodness, the food was totally delicious. Yummy! ^^,

So, here are some shots. 













No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...