Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Segamat

Segamat, Johor.

My family and I were invited to come over to Makcik Zah's (our close neighbour) home-town in Segamat as her family was having an Aqiqah ceremony. So, we went off to Segamat at about 11pm. Heavy rain was pouring all the way of our journey. The rain eventually stops before reaching the Yong Peng (U) exit. Then we headed to Segamat, which was about 73km. And along that distance, the rain poured again. The road was really bad as it have lots of uneven surfaces; the journey there was merely a bumpy ride. The rain stops again once we have reached Segamat. It was very fortunate that we did not get ourself wet when arrived at Makcik Zah's house. 

We went inside; people there were eating the served foods and so we joined them even though we missed the main part of the ceremony. I brought my camera along with me as I was hoping to capture some shots of the baby. The last time I went for Majlis Aqiqah, I did not have the chance to snap a shot of a baby. I entered the house and went though several rooms and there I found the babies (not just one baby). 

So, here are some of my shots. ^^,









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...