Friday, June 10, 2011

Majlis Pertunangan

Taman Perling, Johor.

My friend, Azlin Farhana, a former classmate during my degree in UTM, invited me to come over to her engagement ceremony at her house. At first, I said to her that I could not make it as I was planning to go to my x-girlfriend's house early that morning. But then my x-girlfriend told me to come at noon, because she wants to cook and that we could have a feast together with the whole family. And so I managed myself to attend Azlin's engagement ceremony. 

Azlin told me to come over at 10.30am and I told her that I would like to take some photos. It was an opportunity for me to do some photography business. =) Once I've reached her house and parked my car, I saw Zubair's car. I was wondering if he was also a friend of Azlin. And one I've entered the house, I met Zubair's older brother, Shakir (a former senior at my old school). He told me that his friend, Hanif is going to engaged with Azlin. At first I didn't know who was Hanif. And Shakir was also a photographer. He shoots for Hanif, while I shoot for Azlin.

Then I met Azlin's mother, asking her where is Azlin and if she is ready, and she said Azlin is all ready and is upstairs in her room. And so, I told her mother that I was her photographer and would like to snap some photos. Her mother showed me the way. I climbed up the stairs, and went to her room; I knocked on the door before I entered. Azlin's friends were also there, cherishing the joy for Azlin. Azlin was very nervous and at the same time was very happy. So then, I began to conduct my photography session.

Along the session, I took lots of shots, conducted various poses and so on. And just when the main part of the ceremony was about to begin downstairs, I realize this person in blue shirt was someone that I've seen before and that I've known before. That person was Hanif, and Hanif was my senior too during my school years at SMIH. I was surprised to know that my former senior was gonna engage my former classmate. haha.. But, whatever, I'm glad that both of them are happy together, and is fortunate for me that those two are the person who I really know.

Here are some shots taken. ^^,













3 comments:

  1. cantik beliau~ tahniah 4 the nice caption!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yonna : thanks!

    amoi : tu lah, x sgka.. mmber satu kelas ana dgn senior SMIH kite.. hoho

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...