Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Sambut Birthday

Senibong, Johor.

Senibong; a typical popular place to visit, where people come to eat various popular seafood dishes. At night, Senibong is very 'a live' with everything; the people around, the cars, the traders, the lights...basically everything. To my understanding, this typical place is situated near the 'edge' of Johor; where by Singapore can be seen near by. It was basically a spontaneous plan to go there. The purpose of going there was to celebrate Afif's birthday; well, belated birthday actually, because his birthday was yesterday.

I planned to go there early because I had to pick up Taufik, Afif, Along and Rasyid. So I went to Surau Annur to pray Maghrib first, so I asked Taufik and Afif to meet there, perform our prayers together and then we can pick up Along afterwards. After the prayer, we all three went to Along's house, we had to wait for him because he had just came home from work. At approximate 8.10pm, we moved off to Rasyid's house in BBU. After picking up Rasyid, we headed off immediately to Senibong.

It was a very long journey. If I'm not mistaken, it took us about 45 minutes to reached there. I've been to Senibong before, but during that time, construction was being developed. The developers (civil engineers) was constructing new infrastructures for enhancement and ease future traffics. So now, the construction has been completed; there were flyovers, new road passages and better traffic management. Because of all that, precious time can be saved.

And so we reached there at 9pm something (I can't remember). I parked the car, then we walked and we entered the first food stall there. Then we sat down and ordered our foods. We thought we could order foods separately but the 'waitress' insisted us to take RM100 package (mathematically, each had to pay RM20) which consist of nasi, sup tomyam, a sweet & spicy red sauce fish dish (don't know what kind of fish...haha), sotong goreng tepung, udang goreng tepung and lauk sayur, with watermelon juice. Delicious~ ^^,

I brought my camera along, so here are some of my pictures taken.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...