Sunday, February 5, 2012

Sukan SMIH 2012

Stadium Larkin, Johor Bahru, Johor.

Salam MaulidurRasul to all my fellow Muslim friends around the world. For this post, I want to share the pictures taken during SMIH (Sekolah Menengah Islam Hidayah) Annual Sports Event. The pictures were taken on the 28th of January, the same date when Ahmad & Hajar had their second wedding reception at Putrajaya. This was the first time that I come to SMIH's sports event organized at a stadium. Alhamdulillah, on that day, it was a cool day. Wasn't sunny, wasn't too warm. The weather was great. I thought it was gonna rain, because it was very cloudy. But I guess it didn't, yet. I mostly used a 50mm prime lens, so most of the pictures taken were close shots. And here they are, enjoy guys. ^^,



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...