Friday, February 17, 2012

Embarrassing Day

Pulai Utama, Skudai, Johor.

Ok, yesterday was an embarrassing day. I don't know if I could shorten up the story in this post. Ok, here goes. 

That afternoon, I received a text from Taufik, inviting me to join him with Mad Long, Afif and Acapmin to visit Hafizul Amin at his house in Kulai. It was a last minute call that Taufik received from Amin, so I managed myself to join them and we all gathered at Surau Annur after zohor prayer. Then off we headed to Kulai in Madlong's car. We stopped by at Petronas Senai to fill up the gas and Acapmin had waited there for us pick him up. During our stop at Petronas, I saw a women in her car and she was about to drove off with her gas cover wide open. I presumed that she must have forgotten to close it, so as she was about to drove off, I hurried over - like literally ran - and closed it for her. I thought I've done the right thing but soon I realized that she was only moving her car to another gas pump machine. GOD I was SO EMBARRASSED! I was ashamed of myself, in front of my friends and all the people there. GOD! 

Then, as we moved on heading to Kulai, I calmed myself down even though my friends made some lame jokes about it but I don't mind. Because it was embarrassing yet funny at the same time. haha. Soon we reached Amin's house in Kulai and we noticed that his car wasn't there. We immediately had second thoughts when his father opened the door with strange looks on his face. It was as if his father didn't know that we were coming. So Taufik called Amin, asking him where he was exactly. His answer surprised us all. He was in PULAI, not KULAI. (There was a confusion with it's pronunciation as both seemed to sound about the same.) There it goes again, being embarrassed in front of Amin's father. OH GOD! It was Amin's fault by the way as he didn't mentioned 'Utama' after Pulai. Otherwise we wouldn't have traveled this far. Haha. 

So, that was basically it. Haha. And we soon reached our destination. We laughed a lot at Amin's parents-in-law's house, sharing the story of what we've all went through. It was fun visiting him. I took some photos - not much actually. So, here it is. Enjoy. ^^,

P/s : Amin now raises two beautiful baby daughters - Fathehah & Asma'



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...