Monday, January 30, 2012

Ahmad & Hajar : Marriage

Taman Teratai, Skudai, Johor.

Alhamdulillah. After all this while, Ahmad is now a husband of Hajar. I have to say, it was a very exciting moment. Well, from what I've heard before, they were the most known-about couple during and after school. I didn't know much about them during the school years. But soon after we all entered the higher education institutes, I somehow managed to get some information about these two friends. I didn't believe from what I heard at first. But then there was this one proof that made me believe them. I've got to tell ya this - which I've been it keeping a secret for a long long time - there was this time, during matriculation, Ahmad with some other friends and I hanged out in the mosque. (This was the era where people buy cool technology as a trend - especially mobile phones.) I checked out Ahmad's phone, it was new kind of Nokia - can't remember what kind though. As I was checking it out, somehow I accidentally entered into his saved messages. I was surprised with what I saw. No, it was not anything bad because all those messages were all Islamic. But it was the sender that I was surprised of - all was from Hajar. You know what? I didn't even tell Ahmad about it. haha. As it has been proven to be true, this particular moment has been the most exciting occasion for all members of Sevenians (eh...?). haha.

The thing was, I planned to go to Terengganu that weekend as I wanted to shoot for Adila's engagement ceremony. But then had issues regarding transportation and all, and end up cancelling the trip. I felt really guilty not to come. I said sorry to her and wished that all will go well as planned and may she be happy with the love of her life. So, it was Friday night, and I received a text from Ghazi. He was asking me a favor from Ezzati on behalf of Hajar. That favor was to be Hajar's personal photographer. Boy was I surprised. Immediately, I took that opportunity and so I was an official photographer for Ahmad & Hajar Wedding Reception. It was a two day shooting with two different sessions. So, below are the shots taken of the two separated sessions. Check it out. ^^,

P/s : I've edited many photos, but not all of them are uploaded. Only certain ones that I picked are uploaded. So, here they are. It's official.




Click Here To View More =]

Let us all pray for Ahmad & Hajar a happy marriage life. May Allah bless the two of you insyaALLAH. ^^,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...