Monday, February 13, 2012

Warm Welcoming

Stulang, Johor Bahru, Johor.

Ok, starting from this post, I'm gonna make things simple for y'all. I'll just describe tiny bits of the picture, because I know not many of you are fond to read what I typed and just straight ahead clicking the link to view the pictures - right? haha. Well, it's fine with me. ^^, 

So, on this post, my friends and I welcomed our long-known friend from Indonesia, Abang Udi (Pak Kasudi). How did we all know him? Well, it's a long story. To make it short - a long time ago we've organized a program to visit Aceh - the program was kinda like a humanitarian aid for tsunami victims, and that's basically how we get to know him. Alright, here are the pictures I took. Enjoy. ^^,

 


1 comment:

  1. alaaa...citer la byk lagi...hehe...yg kita gi mkn chicken chop tu...aku baca kot...hehe

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...