Friday, January 13, 2012

Thank You

Johor Bahru, Johor.

Remember the post that I talked about a friend of mine getting married on a once-in-every-100-years special date? (If you want to review that post again, then click here.) Well, she - along with her husband - gave me a box of chocolates which actually represents their appreciation on capturing their special moment that day. I was surprised. So surprised that I never thought they would repay for what I have done for them voluntarily. It is just my hobby to take pictures, unless if I am appointed to be someone's photographer, then it's business. But this gift, makes me feel like I'm being appreciated for something that I love to do. I am thankful. Gratefully thankful to Alif and Wani for this wonderful gift. Haven't eaten a single chocolate yet though. haha. I am pleased to receive such gift from you two. Alhamdulillah. Thank you so much. May Allah bless your marriage life, insyaALLAH. 

So here are the pictures of that box of chocolates. I believe it's homemade. Or maybe ordered? I dunno, but what's important is that I am happy and pleased to receive this gift. Thank you Alif & Wani! ^^,




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...