Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Outing With Taufik

Recreational Park, Taman Mutiara Rini, Johor.

It was a boring day, had nothing to do. Then Taufik called me, he wanted me to accompany him eating somewhere. Then he suggested that we should go outing together, shoot anything outdoor. So I thought it would be nice if we go to a recreational park in the evenings, but was not sure where. Then I figured, we should try Taman Mutiara Rini's recreational park. But then, I was unsure if the place have completed it's renovation. The last time I passed by that place, it was under construction. But that was a long time ago, so I had to confirm it with a friend. I called Afif, asked him if he had been there recently. He confidently affirms that the recreational park is already open for public use.

Taufik and I set to go after completing our asar prayer. I picked up Taufik at 5.15pm, then we were off to Taman Mutiara Rini. We searched for a descent place to eat. Then we found this particular place, it was kinda descent, not many people around though, so we tried to eat there. Basically, I wasn't hungry, Taufik was, so he ordered nasi goreng kampung and a bandung cincau. I ordered a bandung suam. After finishing up the meal, we headed off to the recreational park. As we reached the location, we were shock to see so many people there, it was congested, there were not enough parking spaces. People were parking their vehicles everywhere. It was a challenge for me to squeeze around the area, searching for a space to park my car. Fortunately, I found a space. It was a great relieve. But I didn't think further, like how am I gonna get out of this congestion, with cars parking everywhere. Heck, I was confident enough that I can handle my car through challenges of tight spaces. haha..

As soon as I parked the car, Taufik and I immediately went searching for anything interesting to shoot. It was windy at the time, it was warm, very nice evening basically. Since it was windy, many people played kites. There were people exercising, jogging, playing badminton, skating, dating, and etc. There was one open area, which also has open roads, used for playing remote control vehicles. These remote control vehicles were engine powered, which are powerful and fast, and not to mentioned, they're pretty cool too! I always wanted to buy one, but I already spent my money on cameras. haha.. ^^,

So here are some of my shots. ^^,





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...