Thursday, July 14, 2011

Hanging Out

It has been a while since the last time I ate Secret Recipe's cake, so I had this kind of crave for delicious cakes. haha.. At first, I invited Taufik to come along with me, but he had to babysit his little sister at home. So, I asked Rasyid and Hafidz to join me instead. I thought I was gonna pick them up after zohor but then Afif sent me a message, asking me a favor. Afif had to meet Zuhaili and Zuhaili's friend to discuss about an interior decorative pre-design for a particular event at 2.30pm. In order to meet them, I had to send him to BBU. So, logically, I can bring Afif along too. 

I picked up Afif first, then picked up Rasyid at BBU. Hafidz had some things to settle first, but he'll soon meet us at Zuhaili's place. So, the three of us went straight to Zuhaili's location. Then Zuhaili brought us to meet his friend at his friend's house. Zuhaili, Rasyid and I had some chit chat while Afif discusses regarding the pre-designs with Zuhaili's friend. Then moments later, Hafidz arrived. So he too went inside and joined our chit chat. After Afif and Zuhaili's friend was done with the dicussion, Zuhaili invited us to have some drinks outside and have some more of our chit chat. 

So, we all went out and settled at this particular stall that sell foods and drinks, and we all took our orders. We talk and talk with Zuhaili. Zuhaili sure had lots of stories to tell us and he too makes lots of jokes. hehe.. Well, it has been a while since the last time we've met. We all shared our joys and laughter together but then we had to go because I was so eager to get my cakes. haha.. So, all four of us headed off to Jusco Tebrau.

Once we've reached Jusco Tebrau, all four of us went straight to Secret Recipe. We sat down, and ordered our cakes. But Afif didn't bring much money so I bought him a banana split. I ordered chocolate strawberry cake and both Rasyid and Hafidz ordered some kind of cheese cake. We ate and talk and soon our desserts are finished. We stayed there a little bit longer, then paid, then went to perform our asar prayer. 

After completing our prayers, we all discussed where to go next. I couldn't recall who brought out the idea of going to KSL Mall in JB, and since no one has been there before, so I thought it would be ok to check it out. KSL Mall in a new mall in JB, Rasyid translate it to 'K'ene 'S'tay 'L'ame Mall. haha, it wasn't funny though. So, all four of us went into my car and we all headed to KSL Mall. Once we've reached the location, we all took a brief view. It looks very modernized, kinda blends with urban surroundings. The KSL Mall is still under construction, there are two condominiums (if I'm not mistaken) on top of the mall which are not completed yet. So, I parked the car, and we all walked around the mall to see what the mall offers. After walking around window shopping, we performed our maghrib prayers somewhere in the parking lot, kinda decent though.

After completing our prayers, we planned to watch a movie, we didn't know what to watch actually. I wanted to watch Transformers 3 again, but Afif already watched it twice so Hafidz insisted us to watch Attack The Block movie. And so we bought our tickets at MBO. Basically, we did not know how the movie will look like since the title of the movie sounds lame. We went into the cinema and faced with some ordeals; we sat right under the a-cond, which was very very cold and the screen had problems with it's adjustments. And when the movie started, it was terribly boring, the British accents were too hard to understand, and overall the movie sucks! Wasted RM8 for a lame movie. haha..

After watching that terrible movie, we went to Stulang Laut to have our dinner and at the same time, relieving our frustration. haha..

So, here are some shots taken. ^^,







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...