Friday, July 8, 2011

On-Job Training

Royal Johor Country Club, Johor Bahru.

Early last month, my friend Radzi asked me if I would like to be his assistant photographer for a wedding reception. I figured, it would be best for me to gain new experience in wedding photography since he is my friend in the industry and a professional photographer & editor. So I've made a promise to him that I'll help him. This was a priceless opportunity for me. Basically, the wedding reception was associated with Radzi's family, relatives of Radzi's, something like that. So the job that we were doing, was kinda of a noble help for his relatives. Asyraf also tagged along with us, so Asyraf and I helped Radzi for this wedding photography.

At first, Asyraf and I met at Restoran Osman, then waited for Radzi to come. He had some things to settle first, then moments later he arrived. But then, he was informed that the make-up session will start at 12pm, so we went to another restaurant and had some few drinks there. 5 minutes before 12pm, we were off to this bridal "store" and patiently waited for the brides to come. And when they arrived, immediately I got myself ready to shoot photos for Radzi. I stayed there till 1.25pm, because I had to go to RJCC's banquet before the brides do, leaving Radzi and Asyraf with them. I arrived there at 2pm, and by 2.30pm the brides came. During that 30 minutes, I took some shoots of the place. 2.30pm, the real moment has started, all three of us took places and started shooting. Radzi taught me lots of things like angles, the dos and don'ts, etc. I obtained lots of useful tips from Radzi along the session. Thanks Radzi! ^^,

So, here are some of my shots. ^^,










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...