Monday, August 13, 2012

Malam Badar 2012

Sek. Men. Islam Hidayah, Kg. Sinaran Baru, Senai.

I never knew that I'd be an official photographer for an event organized by my former school. Alhamdulillah, I am very thankful. All thanks to Pakcik Hishamuddin as he was the one who offered me to be a part of the management team. It was very tiring that day, walking around the school under the scorching hot sun, snapping photos of people. Fuh. Like as if I was the only one working huh? haha. Everybody else were also pretty tired too, but things need to be done soon so they all keep on working. Okay, so here are the official photos for Malam Badar 2012. Enjoy. ^^,

P/s : To check on last year's Malam Badar, click here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...