Monday, April 30, 2012

Friendly Badminton Tournament

Dewanraya Taman Universiti, Skudai, Johor. 

This friendly badminton tournament was organized by HALUAN Siswa UTM (if not mistaken). I had the opportunity to take part in the tournament even though I wasn't a member of the HALUAN group. Why, you asked? Well, I'm a close friend to Azreen (a.k.a Roy) and initially he did insisted me to participate but I politely said no and made some lame excuses. But then Abbas urged me to participate and be his partner. I tried resisting his offer, but in the end I thought to myself "what the heck, I might as well try". And Alhamdulillah, my partner and I managed to win and moved to the quarter finals. Eventually, we lost a match, but it was totally a great game. I took some shots during the tournament; not much but here they are. Enjoy. ^^,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...