Sunday, April 29, 2012

Delegation Trip UTM-UM

Faculty of Built Environment, Universiti Malaya.

Alhamdulillah. I had an amazing time joining this program. This is a collaboration program between Universiti Teknologi Malaysia and Universiti Malaya which was organized under Students-QS Association. I was actually invited to give a speech during the program. And so I came, gave my speech, though I wasn't prepared to give a speech in a short period of time. So my mind wasn't straight enough due to the strict time limitation. Initially, I was given 1 hour and half, but then it turns out to be 30 minutes - that's basically why. Overall, I thought I did well but not so great. So, I'm sorry to all of you listeners. Meanwhile, during my stay there, I took some shots. I soon realized that my battery was about to ran out of juice. Darn it. I was able to get these shots. So, enjoy. ^^,



3 comments:

  1. wah,tgk cam menarik je... huhu... btw,, tahniah atas kejayaan program ni... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nas : Menarik jugak, ade activity explorace ptg tuh - seronok tgk diorg, battery habis plak x dpt nk shoot. ana tpakse blk awal. lps2 tuh ana xtau ape lg activity diorg ade, tp yg ana tau mlm tuh diorg ade BBQ. peh.

    Friend : Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...