Saturday, May 19, 2012

Grads 12'

Grand Bluewave Hotel, Johor Bahru.

Honestly, at first I didn't really wanna come to this annual pre-graduation dinner. But after I heard all the hardships in handling and organizing that this particular person went through, I felt kinda pity. So, as a form of my support, I made up my mind to come. Usually, to make proper plannings & preparations for a dinner like this need lots of time. Unfortunately, there were some issues involved and this particular one had two weeks of planning and preparation. Such a short time right? But Alhamdulillah, it went well even though there were no formalities involved during the event. Yes we all did have a blast. Credit to the juniors of course - well done! So here are my shots. Enjoy. ^^, 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...