Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Birthday Celebration

Jusco Taman Universiti, Johor.

This birthday celebration was for my beloved mum. Her birthday was on the 5th of March. Alhamdulillah. Even though it's already past, I still wanna say: Happy 50th Birthday Ibu! Thank you for everything that you've done for me. Thank you for being there when I needed the most. Thank you for going through all the things together with me. I will and always do, pray for your prosperous life, insyaALLAH. I pray that Allah provide you the best of health. As your one-and-only son, I really wanna say that I'm sorry for all the wrong things that I've done. I admit that sometimes - well most of the time maybe - I can be a big pain in the ass, but I guess that's just the way I am to make things a little bit 'happening' at home. hehe. So, again, I'm sorry for everything ibu. I will always love you ibu. Happy Birthday Ibu! ^^,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...